Here Samantha was 5 months old.
Samantha and Mom atSteven's Swimming lessons.
She is 8 months old.
Samantha was about 18 months.I love this picture with Steven's
baseball cap on.
Samantha's first Halloween withher Daddy. She enjoyed the mess.
with Buddy Ron.
Princess just like Ella.
On the day you were born, your father said he had everything he had ever wanted.
He had a wife, son and now a daughter.
You have been a blessing to us since that day.
You are truly a blessing from God and I give thanks everyday.
You have grown into a great wife and mother.
Most importantly you are a woman of God.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY CAKES!!!!
Love,
Mom



3 comments:
AWWWWWWWW, thanks Mom! I love you :)
Ahhh....happy birthday Samantha!
That is so sweet.I love the pictures they are classic and timeless. Happy Birthday Sam wish we could be there to celebrate.
Post a Comment