Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Abram is 4 years old continues. . . . . .

This is my favorite picture of Abram,
I love those big, blue eyes and that darling smile.


This is Grammy and Abram.
He was only a couple of weeks old and so handsome.

Last June, when Abram came to CA
He was a big help with Noah.



Here he is with Nana and Papa.
They were so blessed to get to see their
great grandson again.




There are those beautiful eyes and he is even
wearing his favorite color.
Abram is truly a gift from God to all of us. He has the cutest personality
and loves to talk to Grammy on the phone.
You have been a very special blessing and I can't
wait to see what God has for your life.
I love you tons!
Happy Birthday big 4 year old.






2 comments:

the mom~ said...

Great pictures!!!

Nicole Stockton said...

How cute:) You are such a great Grammy. Love the pics.