This morning was our workshop for Bible Study Fellowship. I feel very blessed to be a Decision Leader. We are studying John this year which is very exciting. It is a great Bible Study and it is Worldwide. If you want information just let me know.
Sounds great. I would like to do an in depth study on John sometime. I know that Jared's family does BSF and they really enjoy it. Hope you have a great time, can't wait to hear about it.
I'm the proud Grammy to the five, cutest grandchildren alive. They are precious. I'm also a widow who raised 2 beautiful children that I am very proud of. I'm also a woman of God and enjoy being a leader for Bible Study Fellowship where I help shepherd woman.
1 comment:
Sounds great. I would like to do an in depth study on John sometime. I know that Jared's family does BSF and they really enjoy it. Hope you have a great time, can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment