Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day at Disneyland

Ethan got picked to learn how to be a Jedi
Ethan in Mickey Mouse's House

Very happy Noah
On Monday June 8th we went to Disneyland.
There were a lot of people but we had a great time.
Once all the rides that Ethan wanted to go on were fixed, he and Uncle Gabe
had a great time on Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and Indiana Jones.
Ethan and me went on Star Tours together first, we also rode the train.
We all went on a lot of rides. I got to share different ones with different kids.
Then we all had to go to Mickey Mouse house, sam got some great pictures.
We ended the night with fireworks and sleeping kids.
I also want you to know that I didn't buy anything there, that is a 1st.



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Disneyland was a blast!!!! I am so happy that you stayed the whole day.