Friday, March 13, 2009

Steven's 30th Birthday

Here is Steven on his first day of school.


Steven at 3 months old with best friend Andy who was 9months



Here is Steven at 6 weeks old.


I have been very blessed to have a son who is a great Christian, fabulous father, great husband(according to Salena) and a loving son. He has been a blessing in my lives now for 30 years. I can't wait to see what God has for you in the next 30 years. We love you very much.
You have become a great man of God.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

WOW mom, look at you, you're a blogging pro, with a little help from me :) Happy Birthday Steven!!!

Nicole Stockton said...

I love your new background and its really cool how you put baby pictures on there. Hope Steven had a great birthday.