Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to the really world

Well this is the first blog I've done alone. So here it goes. I'm back at work for a new year and some new kids. It is very stressful at time and very rewarding also. I have started Bible Study Fellowship again for another year. We are doing the Life of Moses. I really enjoy helping to shepherd other ladies.

I'm still trying to learn how to get the pictures loaded. I had a great visit with Gabe, Samantha, Ella and Noah last week. It was great to have them here. The kids grow so fast.

Well that's it for now. Hopefully I will get better at this. Till then....

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Sorry you had to go back to real world. Wish we could have stayed longer :(

the mom~ said...

WOOHOO!!! Now that Sam is there she can help you post!